The following is a list of forms that students use to take a variety of official actions as they relate to their graduate programs. Please submit all forms to the Office of Graduate Studies, unless noted otherwise.
Please note: Students should make a copy of every form before submitting. Once the form is submitted, you may not be able to get a copy.
- Thesis Committee and Advisor Assignment Request*
- Thesis Committee Meeting Reporting Form (For Department Use)
Degree Plan Forms
Admission to Candidacy Form (PhDs Only)
Thesis Defense Form
Degree Change\ Addition Forms
- Degree Level/Program Change Request
- Bulletin Change Request
- Withdraw from a Program
- Master's Along the Way Application
Research Credits to Independent Study Credits
Tuition and Fee Actions
- Fee waiver Request (Submit to Student Receivables)
- Military Tuition Classification (Submit to Registrar's Office)
Permanent/Temporary Leave Forms
- Leave of Absence Request
- Return from a Leave of Absence Request
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Withdrawal from Graduate School Request
* = A form that must be submitted by ALL graduate students for each degree program completed
Additional forms are listed and may be used as your individual circumstances merit.
Office of Graduate Studies
Student Center - Suite E140
1200 16th St.
Golden, CO 80401